Ekrem Çulfa Website Konuşmacı Tv Konuk Medya Yazar Aile Evlilik Çift Danışmanı Yaşam Koçu Öğrenci Koçu Tavsiye Öneri Teşekkür Şikayet Teklif Adres Telefon Kroki Seda T. İstanbul Esenler Fotoğrafçı – Armut.com
|Aile Evlilik Çift Danışmanı Ekrem Çulfa 05057675885|
|Korona Virüs ve Karantina Sürecinde Neden Bunalıyoruz?|
|Çocuk Ergen Psikologu 05333738123|
|Gold Suggestions in Child Adolescent Education|
|Çocuk Ergen Yetişkin Psikoloğu 05333738123|
|ÇOCUKLAR NEDEN TIRNAKLARINI YERLER? ÇOCUKLARDA TIRNAK YEMENİN NEDENLERİ VE TEDAVİ YÖNTEMLERİ|
|NEDEN AİLE DANIŞMANI?|
|İstanbul Aile Danışmanı Sevinç Bakan Kılıç 05057675885|
|SINAV KAYGISI Sınav kaygısı; sınav sırasında önceki öğrenmelerin etkili bir şekilde kullanılıp, başa|
|İstanbul Psikolog Pedagog Üsküdar Kadıköy 05057675885|
|Yargıtay'dan #boşanmış #babaları kızdıracak #çocuk kararı!|
|Klinik Psikolog Tuba Koldağ 05393271908|
|NLP Uzmanı; Mentör, Navigatör, Restoratör ŞEMS TERLAN|
|Psikolog Esra Çakır 05333738123|
|Aile İçi Şiddet|
|Uzman Psikolog Sinem Sayışman 0505 767 5885|
|MOLA VERMENDE BİR SORUN YOK|
Aile Evlilik Çift Danışmanı Ekrem Çulfa 05057675885
MASS PROCESS Psychosocial Solidarity Network Contact us for all kinds of psychosocial problems
Psychosocial Solidarity Network
Contact us for all kinds of psychosocial problems +905447243650
Mourning is a natural reaction to the death of a loved one. Although the loss may vary according to the person living, the relationship with the deceased and the way of death, the mourning process consists of four basic phases.
Symptoms of mourning:
Stage 1: In this stage, which can vary from a few hours to a few weeks, one has difficulty in understanding the reality of death. He may be confused, dull, unresponsive, and experience feelings of emptiness and unrealism. In this period, remembering strengths, physical symptoms may be seen.
Stage 2: The person feels the pain of loss more and more, experiences intense feelings of sadness and longing, searches for the deceased, cries. Anger, restlessness, fear and excitement, difficulty concentrating, and reluctance to enjoy and enjoy things can be seen. The mind is busy with death and death. This phase may continue for days to weeks.
3. Phase: As the fact that the loss will not return, feelings of hopelessness and helplessness emerge and fatigue-exhaustion, reluctance and loss of interest are in the foreground.
Stage 4: Within months, with the acceptance of the certainty and consequences of death, the intensity of one's longing and sorrow decreases gradually. Although the memories of the deceased are not lost, the person returns to the state before the loss, rearranges his life, hopes and plans for the future are regained.
Sometimes the mourning process can become complicated, the mourning symptoms become more severe and last longer, when the death of the loved one occurs unexpectedly, especially as a result of bombing, war, violence and / or witnessing them. We can call this process “traumatic grief..
The following symptoms may occur during the mourning process:
Physical reactions: Headache, chest pain and chest tightness, knot in throat, difficulty swallowing, feeling of hunger, nausea, vomiting, constipation or diarrhea, shortness of breath, palpitations, menstrual irregularities, muscular twitching, tension and contractions, sleep disturbances, changes in appetite , fatigue and fatigue can be seen.
Emotional reactions: Denial of death, Sadness, crying, longing, anger, distress, insecurity, anxiety, fear of losing his mind, loss of interest and desire for life, not being able to enjoy anything, feeling no feelings, hopelessness and pessimism about the future, loneliness helplessness can be seen.
Spiritual reactions: Feeling that the deceased is still alive, feeling that he exists, hearing his voice, seeing his dream, questioning the concepts of life and death
Cognitive reactions: Not being able to stop thinking and thinking of the deceased and death, self-blame, anger, regret, reminiscent of the moment of death, even living very vividly, indecision, difficulty in concentrating, memory problems
Behavioral reactions: Aimless hyperactivity, devotion to help others completely, avoiding the pain of loss, not wanting to get away from people and negotiation, overdeveloping or trying to stay away from the belongings of the deceased, going to the grave or not going to the grave, using alcohol and / or drugs, sexual changes.
Advice and considerations for mourners:
1. To meet basic requirements such as nutrition, shelter and dressing and to provide sleep order.
2. Creating an environment in which you feel safe.
3. Encourage him to talk about the deceased to help him realize the reality of the loss and accept it.
4. Allowing him to express his feelings of sadness, pain, distress, anger and helplessness.
5. Avoiding such words as al you must be strong ”,” life continues ”, ecek soon will pass, end”, kal you must survive for your children çalışmak to reduce the pain, and instead try to understand and share the feelings sincerely.
6. Using a language that emphasizes the reality of loss when talking to a mourner, for example: instead of iniz you lost your son ”,” your son is dead ”. Using the gear past tense like nasıl what kind of person your son was ”.
7. To help him perform funerals and mourning ceremonies in line with his culture and belief.
8. Identify existing problems, talk about different options and help them learn how to cope in order to live independently and make independent decisions.
9. Prevent significant changes in life and sudden and improper decisions (such as moving, changing jobs or changing cities).
10. To strengthen contact with people who can provide social support such as family, friends, neighbors, and to direct support groups and people and / or institutions providing mental health services if necessary.
11. To take into consideration the positive effects of the mourning process, to direct them to work life, to support students to continue school, to encourage non-working, elderly and housewives to find new fields of interest and occupation.
12. To recognize the mourning process and reactions, to know that mourning is a process that requires time and effort.
13. Knowing that mourning is a process that can vary from person to person, allowing opportunities for individual differences (eg members of the same family may react differently).
14. To discuss and deal with methods of coping such as alcohol and / or drug use, avoidance of loss-related places.
15. To refer to the specialist in cases where the grieving process is severe, lasts longer than expected, and affects one's daily life and relationships.
16. To be careful about psychological disorders that may occur after death (such as depression, anxiety disorder, suicidal thoughts and attempts) and to direct them to the specialist.
Contact us for all kinds of psychosocial problems +905447243650
|Henüz yorum yapılmamış. İlk yorumu yapmak için tıklayın|
Yazarın diğer yazıları
|Why Are We Overwhelmed in the Corona Virus and Quarantine Process? - 08/04/2020|
|Why Are We Overwhelmed in the Corona Virus and Quarantine Process? In the corona virus epidemic and quarantine process, we spend time that we all need professional support. When we have plenty of time to listen and understand ourselves, wouldn't|
|Korona Virüs ve Karantina Sürecinde Neden Bunalıyoruz? - 08/04/2020|
|Korona Virüs ve Karantina Sürecinde Neden Bunalıyoruz? Korona virüs salgını ve karantina sürecinde hepimizin profesyonel desteğe ihtiyacı olan zamanlar geçiriyoruz. Kendimizi dinlemeye ve anlamaya bolca vaktimiz varken bunu bize yol gösterebilecek|
|Yaşlılık Dönemlerinde Aile Yaşamı ve Sosyal İlişkiler Nasıl Düzenlenmelidir? - 07/04/2020|
|Yaşlılık Dönemlerinde Aile Yaşamı ve Sosyal İlişkiler Nasıl Düzenlenmelidir? Bir araştırma kayıtlarına göre, 1680 yılında doğan her 19 kişiden sadece 2’ si 65 yaşına geliyorken, tam 300 yıl sonra 1980’de doğan her 19 kişiden 15’i 65 yaşına|
|How Should Family Life and Social Relations be Arranged During Old Age? - 07/04/2020|
|How Should Family Life and Social Relations be Arranged During Old Age? According to a research record, only 2 out of 19 people born in 1680 are 65 years old, 15 out of 19 people born in 1980 exactly 65 years later turns 65 years old. This|
|DUYGUSAL İNTİHAR NEDİR? - 02/04/2020|
|DUYGUSAL İNTİHAR NEDİR? DUYGUSAL İNTİHAR İLE BAŞETME YOLLARI NELERDİR?|
|WHAT İS EMOTIONAL SUICIDE? - 01/04/2020|
|WHAT İS EMOTIONAL SUICIDE? EMOTIONAL SUICIDE is also called an act of self-sabotage. It’s that moment when we kill our connection to ourselves, we go “offline.”|
|TURKEY REMAIN AT HOME- MAKING A CORONAVIRUS INTO REINFORCEMENT AND A PANIC ATTACK - 30/03/2020|
|TURKEY REMAIN AT HOME- MAKING A CORONAVIRUS INTO REINFORCEMENT AND A PANIC ATTACK For the new type of coronavirus (Kovid-19) epidemic, precautions must be taken carefully, of course, but these measures should not be made unreasonable obsessions.|
|EVDE KAL TÜRKİYE … KORONAVİRÜS' Ü TAKINTI HALİNE VE PANİK ATAK HALİNE GETİRME !!! - 30/03/2020|
|EVDE KAL TÜRKİYE … KORONAVİRÜS' Ü TAKINTI HALİNE VE PANİK ATAK HALİNE GETİRME !!! Yeni tip koronavirüs (Kovid-19) salgını için tedbirlerin mutlaka titizlikle alınması elbette çok önemli ancak bu tedbirler mantık dışı takıntılar haline|
|Don't obsess coronavirus in your relationships and private life - 27/03/2020|
|Don't obsess coronavirus in your relationships and private life Family Marriage Couple Counselor Prof Dr Ekrem Çulfa stated that it is important to take precise precautions for the new type of coronavirus (Kovid-19) outbreak, but they should not|