Ekrem Çulfa Website Konuşmacı Tv Konuk Medya Yazar Aile Evlilik Çift Danışmanı Yaşam Koçu Öğrenci Koçu Tavsiye Öneri Teşekkür Şikayet Teklif Adres Telefon Kroki Seda T. İstanbul Esenler Fotoğrafçı – Armut.com
|Aile Evlilik Çift Danışmanı Ekrem Çulfa 05057675885|
|MMPI Minesota Kisilik Testi Eğitimi ile İlgili Sorular Cevaplar|
|Çocuk Ergen Psikologu 05333738123|
|Gold Suggestions in Child Adolescent Education|
|Çocuk Ergen Yetişkin Psikoloğu 05333738123|
|ÇOCUKLAR NEDEN TIRNAKLARINI YERLER? ÇOCUKLARDA TIRNAK YEMENİN NEDENLERİ VE TEDAVİ YÖNTEMLERİ|
|NEDEN AİLE DANIŞMANI?|
|İstanbul Aile Danışmanı Sevinç Bakan Kılıç 05057675885|
|SINAV KAYGISI Sınav kaygısı; sınav sırasında önceki öğrenmelerin etkili bir şekilde kullanılıp, başa|
|İstanbul Psikolog Pedagog Üsküdar Kadıköy 05057675885|
|Yargıtay'dan #boşanmış #babaları kızdıracak #çocuk kararı!|
|Klinik Psikolog Tuba Koldağ 05393271908|
|NLP Uzmanı; Mentör, Navigatör, Restoratör ŞEMS TERLAN|
|Psikolog Esra Çakır 05333738123|
|Aile İçi Şiddet|
|Uzman Psikolog Sinem Sayışman 0505 767 5885|
|MOLA VERMENDE BİR SORUN YOK|
Aile Evlilik Çift Danışmanı Ekrem Çulfa 05057675885
MASS PROCESS Psychosocial Solidarity Network Contact us for all kinds of psychosocial problems
Psychosocial Solidarity Network
Contact us for all kinds of psychosocial problems +905447243650
Mourning is a natural reaction to the death of a loved one. Although the loss may vary according to the person living, the relationship with the deceased and the way of death, the mourning process consists of four basic phases.
Symptoms of mourning:
Stage 1: In this stage, which can vary from a few hours to a few weeks, one has difficulty in understanding the reality of death. He may be confused, dull, unresponsive, and experience feelings of emptiness and unrealism. In this period, remembering strengths, physical symptoms may be seen.
Stage 2: The person feels the pain of loss more and more, experiences intense feelings of sadness and longing, searches for the deceased, cries. Anger, restlessness, fear and excitement, difficulty concentrating, and reluctance to enjoy and enjoy things can be seen. The mind is busy with death and death. This phase may continue for days to weeks.
3. Phase: As the fact that the loss will not return, feelings of hopelessness and helplessness emerge and fatigue-exhaustion, reluctance and loss of interest are in the foreground.
Stage 4: Within months, with the acceptance of the certainty and consequences of death, the intensity of one's longing and sorrow decreases gradually. Although the memories of the deceased are not lost, the person returns to the state before the loss, rearranges his life, hopes and plans for the future are regained.
Sometimes the mourning process can become complicated, the mourning symptoms become more severe and last longer, when the death of the loved one occurs unexpectedly, especially as a result of bombing, war, violence and / or witnessing them. We can call this process “traumatic grief..
The following symptoms may occur during the mourning process:
Physical reactions: Headache, chest pain and chest tightness, knot in throat, difficulty swallowing, feeling of hunger, nausea, vomiting, constipation or diarrhea, shortness of breath, palpitations, menstrual irregularities, muscular twitching, tension and contractions, sleep disturbances, changes in appetite , fatigue and fatigue can be seen.
Emotional reactions: Denial of death, Sadness, crying, longing, anger, distress, insecurity, anxiety, fear of losing his mind, loss of interest and desire for life, not being able to enjoy anything, feeling no feelings, hopelessness and pessimism about the future, loneliness helplessness can be seen.
Spiritual reactions: Feeling that the deceased is still alive, feeling that he exists, hearing his voice, seeing his dream, questioning the concepts of life and death
Cognitive reactions: Not being able to stop thinking and thinking of the deceased and death, self-blame, anger, regret, reminiscent of the moment of death, even living very vividly, indecision, difficulty in concentrating, memory problems
Behavioral reactions: Aimless hyperactivity, devotion to help others completely, avoiding the pain of loss, not wanting to get away from people and negotiation, overdeveloping or trying to stay away from the belongings of the deceased, going to the grave or not going to the grave, using alcohol and / or drugs, sexual changes.
Advice and considerations for mourners:
1. To meet basic requirements such as nutrition, shelter and dressing and to provide sleep order.
2. Creating an environment in which you feel safe.
3. Encourage him to talk about the deceased to help him realize the reality of the loss and accept it.
4. Allowing him to express his feelings of sadness, pain, distress, anger and helplessness.
5. Avoiding such words as al you must be strong ”,” life continues ”, ecek soon will pass, end”, kal you must survive for your children çalışmak to reduce the pain, and instead try to understand and share the feelings sincerely.
6. Using a language that emphasizes the reality of loss when talking to a mourner, for example: instead of iniz you lost your son ”,” your son is dead ”. Using the gear past tense like nasıl what kind of person your son was ”.
7. To help him perform funerals and mourning ceremonies in line with his culture and belief.
8. Identify existing problems, talk about different options and help them learn how to cope in order to live independently and make independent decisions.
9. Prevent significant changes in life and sudden and improper decisions (such as moving, changing jobs or changing cities).
10. To strengthen contact with people who can provide social support such as family, friends, neighbors, and to direct support groups and people and / or institutions providing mental health services if necessary.
11. To take into consideration the positive effects of the mourning process, to direct them to work life, to support students to continue school, to encourage non-working, elderly and housewives to find new fields of interest and occupation.
12. To recognize the mourning process and reactions, to know that mourning is a process that requires time and effort.
13. Knowing that mourning is a process that can vary from person to person, allowing opportunities for individual differences (eg members of the same family may react differently).
14. To discuss and deal with methods of coping such as alcohol and / or drug use, avoidance of loss-related places.
15. To refer to the specialist in cases where the grieving process is severe, lasts longer than expected, and affects one's daily life and relationships.
16. To be careful about psychological disorders that may occur after death (such as depression, anxiety disorder, suicidal thoughts and attempts) and to direct them to the specialist.
Contact us for all kinds of psychosocial problems +905447243650
|Henüz yorum yapılmamış. İlk yorumu yapmak için tıklayın|
Yazarın diğer yazıları
|MMPI Minesota Kisilik Testi Eğitimi ile İlgili Sorular Cevaplar - 19/10/2020|
|MMPI Minesota Kisilik Testi Eğitimi ile İlgili Sorular Cevaplar 1. Geçerlilik alt ölçeklerinde F değeri kaç olursa, patoloji düşünmeliyiz? F değeri 65 T üstündeyse; klinik alt ölçeklerin birinde bir yükselme|
|HAPPY INTERNATIONAL GIRLS DAY - 12/10/2020|
|HAPPY INTERNATIONAL GIRLS DAY Celebrated on October 11 every year, it is an important day telling girls not to discriminate against their gender. International Day of the Girl Child is an international day that is celebrated not only in|
|DÜNYA KIZ ÇOCUKLARI GÜNÜ KUTLU OLSUN - 12/10/2020|
|DÜNYA KIZ ÇOCUKLARI GÜNÜ KUTLU OLSUN Her yıl 11 Ekim günü kutlanan, kız çocuklarına cinsiyet ayrımı yapmamayı anlatan önemli bir gündür. Dünya Kız Çocukları Günü sadece ülkemizde değil dünyada kutlanan uluslararası bir gündür.|
|Mükemmeliyetçiler Başarısızlık Korkusu - 12/10/2020|
|Mükemmeliyetçiler Başarısızlık Korkusu Yüzünden Kendilerini Suçlarlarken, Çevrelerine Güvenmeyip Sürekli Kontrol Ederler Sağlıksız mükemmeliyetçilik bir süre sonra tükenmişliği getiriyor.|
|Perfectionists Fear of Failure - 12/10/2020|
|Perfectionists Fear of Failure While they blame themselves, they don't trust their environment and constantly control them Unhealthy perfectionism brings burnout after a while. In unhealthy|
|How Open Are You to Criticism? - 28/09/2020|
|How Open Are You to Criticism? The whole world recognized him at the Sydney 2000 Olympics. But it; He had neither broken a record nor equaled a record. The title of slowest swimmer in Olympic history was given to him for swimming|
|Eleştiriye Ne Kadar Açıksınız? - 28/09/2020|
|Eleştiriye Ne Kadar Açıksınız? Tüm dünya onu Sidney 2000 Olimpiyatlarında tanıdı. Ama o; ne bir rekor kırmıştı, ne de bir rekoru egale etmişti. Olimpiyat tarihinin en yavaş yüzücüsü unvanı, 100 metreyi 1.52.72 saniyede|
|2020- INTELLIGENCE AND MIND GAMES TRAINING - AZERBAIJAN TURKEY WEBINAR - 21/09/2020|
|2020- INTELLIGENCE AND MIND GAMES TRAINING - AZERBAIJAN TURKEY WEBINAR 1. Game definition, what is a game? The game is used for calculating and improving people's physical and mental abilities.|
|2020 AKIL VE ZEKA OYUNLARI EĞİTİMİ TÜRKİYE-AZERBAYCAN-WEBINARDA SORULAN SORULAR VE CEVAPLARI - 21/09/2020|
|2020 AKIL VE ZEKA OYUNLARI EĞİTİMİ TÜRKİYE-AZERBAYCAN-WEBINARDA SORULAN SORULAR VE CEVAPLARI 1. Oyun tanımı, oyun nedir? Oyun, insanların bedensel ve zihinsel yeteneklerini geliştirme amacıyla hesaplama ve|