Ekrem Çulfa Website Konuşmacı Tv Konuk Medya Yazar Aile Evlilik Çift Danışmanı Yaşam Koçu Öğrenci Koçu Tavsiye Öneri Teşekkür Şikayet Teklif Adres Telefon Kroki Seda T. İstanbul Esenler Fotoğrafçı – Armut.com
|Aile Evlilik Çift Danışmanı Ekrem Çulfa 05057675885|
|AİLE-EVLİLİKTE VE ÇİFT İLİŞKİLERİNDE FARKLILIKLAR ZENGİNLİĞE DÖNÜŞTÜRÜLEBİLİR Mİ?|
|Çocuk Ergen Psikologu 05333738123|
|Gold Suggestions in Child Adolescent Education|
|Çocuk Ergen Yetişkin Psikoloğu 05333738123|
|ÇOCUKLAR NEDEN TIRNAKLARINI YERLER? ÇOCUKLARDA TIRNAK YEMENİN NEDENLERİ VE TEDAVİ YÖNTEMLERİ|
|NEDEN AİLE DANIŞMANI?|
|İstanbul Aile Danışmanı Sevinç Bakan Kılıç 05057675885|
|SINAV KAYGISI Sınav kaygısı; sınav sırasında önceki öğrenmelerin etkili bir şekilde kullanılıp, başa|
|İstanbul Psikolog Pedagog Üsküdar Kadıköy 05057675885|
|Yargıtay'dan #boşanmış #babaları kızdıracak #çocuk kararı!|
|Klinik Psikolog Tuba Koldağ 05393271908|
|NLP Uzmanı; Mentör, Navigatör, Restoratör ŞEMS TERLAN|
|Psikolog Esra Çakır 05333738123|
|Aile İçi Şiddet|
|Uzman Psikolog Sinem Sayışman 0505 767 5885|
|MOLA VERMENDE BİR SORUN YOK|
Aile Evlilik Çift Danışmanı Ekrem Çulfa 05057675885
MASS PROCESS Psychosocial Solidarity Network Contact us for all kinds of psychosocial problems
Psychosocial Solidarity Network
Contact us for all kinds of psychosocial problems +905447243650
Mourning is a natural reaction to the death of a loved one. Although the loss may vary according to the person living, the relationship with the deceased and the way of death, the mourning process consists of four basic phases.
Symptoms of mourning:
Stage 1: In this stage, which can vary from a few hours to a few weeks, one has difficulty in understanding the reality of death. He may be confused, dull, unresponsive, and experience feelings of emptiness and unrealism. In this period, remembering strengths, physical symptoms may be seen.
Stage 2: The person feels the pain of loss more and more, experiences intense feelings of sadness and longing, searches for the deceased, cries. Anger, restlessness, fear and excitement, difficulty concentrating, and reluctance to enjoy and enjoy things can be seen. The mind is busy with death and death. This phase may continue for days to weeks.
3. Phase: As the fact that the loss will not return, feelings of hopelessness and helplessness emerge and fatigue-exhaustion, reluctance and loss of interest are in the foreground.
Stage 4: Within months, with the acceptance of the certainty and consequences of death, the intensity of one's longing and sorrow decreases gradually. Although the memories of the deceased are not lost, the person returns to the state before the loss, rearranges his life, hopes and plans for the future are regained.
Sometimes the mourning process can become complicated, the mourning symptoms become more severe and last longer, when the death of the loved one occurs unexpectedly, especially as a result of bombing, war, violence and / or witnessing them. We can call this process “traumatic grief..
The following symptoms may occur during the mourning process:
Physical reactions: Headache, chest pain and chest tightness, knot in throat, difficulty swallowing, feeling of hunger, nausea, vomiting, constipation or diarrhea, shortness of breath, palpitations, menstrual irregularities, muscular twitching, tension and contractions, sleep disturbances, changes in appetite , fatigue and fatigue can be seen.
Emotional reactions: Denial of death, Sadness, crying, longing, anger, distress, insecurity, anxiety, fear of losing his mind, loss of interest and desire for life, not being able to enjoy anything, feeling no feelings, hopelessness and pessimism about the future, loneliness helplessness can be seen.
Spiritual reactions: Feeling that the deceased is still alive, feeling that he exists, hearing his voice, seeing his dream, questioning the concepts of life and death
Cognitive reactions: Not being able to stop thinking and thinking of the deceased and death, self-blame, anger, regret, reminiscent of the moment of death, even living very vividly, indecision, difficulty in concentrating, memory problems
Behavioral reactions: Aimless hyperactivity, devotion to help others completely, avoiding the pain of loss, not wanting to get away from people and negotiation, overdeveloping or trying to stay away from the belongings of the deceased, going to the grave or not going to the grave, using alcohol and / or drugs, sexual changes.
Advice and considerations for mourners:
1. To meet basic requirements such as nutrition, shelter and dressing and to provide sleep order.
2. Creating an environment in which you feel safe.
3. Encourage him to talk about the deceased to help him realize the reality of the loss and accept it.
4. Allowing him to express his feelings of sadness, pain, distress, anger and helplessness.
5. Avoiding such words as al you must be strong ”,” life continues ”, ecek soon will pass, end”, kal you must survive for your children çalışmak to reduce the pain, and instead try to understand and share the feelings sincerely.
6. Using a language that emphasizes the reality of loss when talking to a mourner, for example: instead of iniz you lost your son ”,” your son is dead ”. Using the gear past tense like nasıl what kind of person your son was ”.
7. To help him perform funerals and mourning ceremonies in line with his culture and belief.
8. Identify existing problems, talk about different options and help them learn how to cope in order to live independently and make independent decisions.
9. Prevent significant changes in life and sudden and improper decisions (such as moving, changing jobs or changing cities).
10. To strengthen contact with people who can provide social support such as family, friends, neighbors, and to direct support groups and people and / or institutions providing mental health services if necessary.
11. To take into consideration the positive effects of the mourning process, to direct them to work life, to support students to continue school, to encourage non-working, elderly and housewives to find new fields of interest and occupation.
12. To recognize the mourning process and reactions, to know that mourning is a process that requires time and effort.
13. Knowing that mourning is a process that can vary from person to person, allowing opportunities for individual differences (eg members of the same family may react differently).
14. To discuss and deal with methods of coping such as alcohol and / or drug use, avoidance of loss-related places.
15. To refer to the specialist in cases where the grieving process is severe, lasts longer than expected, and affects one's daily life and relationships.
16. To be careful about psychological disorders that may occur after death (such as depression, anxiety disorder, suicidal thoughts and attempts) and to direct them to the specialist.
Contact us for all kinds of psychosocial problems +905447243650
|Henüz yorum yapılmamış. İlk yorumu yapmak için tıklayın|
Yazarın diğer yazıları
|AİLE-EVLİLİKTE VE ÇİFT İLİŞKİLERİNDE FARKLILIKLAR ZENGİNLİĞE DÖNÜŞTÜRÜLEBİLİR Mİ? - 28/07/2020|
|AİLE-EVLİLİKTE VE ÇİFT İLİŞKİLERİNDE FARKLILIKLAR ZENGİNLİĞE DÖNÜŞTÜRÜLEBİLİR Mİ? Değerli Okuyucu, Aile Evlilik Çift Danışmanı ve İlişki Uzmanı olarak aile-evlilikte ve eş seçiminde farklılıkların önemini yazdım. İyi okumalar…|
|CAN THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FAMILY, MARRIAGE AND COUPLES CAN BE TRANSFORMED TO RICH? Dear Reader, F - 28/07/2020|
|CAN THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FAMILY, MARRIAGE AND COUPLES CAN BE TRANSFORMED TO RICH? Dear Reader, Family, Marriage, Couple Counselor and Relationship Specialist, I wrote the importance of differences in family marriage|
|İnatçı Çocuk ile Baş Etme Yolları - 28/07/2020|
|İnatçı Çocuk ile Baş Etme Yolları Eğer çocuğunuz sözünüzü dinlemiyor, kendi bildiğini okuyor, iletişim kurmuyor ve tepkisel davranıyorsa bu önerilere mutlaka dikkat edip istikrarlı bir şekilde düzenli uygulayın. Bu yazımda “inatçı çocuk ile|
|Ways to Cope with Stubborn Child - 28/07/2020|
|Ways to Cope with Stubborn Child If your child does not listen to your words, reads what he / she knows, does not communicate and behaves reactively, be sure to follow these suggestions and apply them consistently. In this article,|
|WHAT IS LIFE COACHING? WHO IS THE LIFE COACH? IN WHICH CASES WILL WE GO TO THE LIFE COACH? - 23/07/2020|
|WHAT IS LIFE COACHING? WHO IS THE LIFE COACH? IN WHICH CASES WILL WE GO TO THE LIFE COACH? "A life coach is the person who makes us do what we can do." / Ralp Waldo Emerson Many people I meet and talk have a common question to me.|
|YAŞAM KOÇLUĞU NEDİR? YAŞAM KOÇU KİMDİR? HANGİ DURUMLARDA YAŞAM KOÇU' NA GİDİLİR? - 23/07/2020|
|YAŞAM KOÇLUĞU NEDİR? YAŞAM KOÇU KİMDİR? HANGİ DURUMLARDA YAŞAM KOÇU' NA GİDİLİR? “Bir yaşam koçu, bize yapabileceklerimizi yaptıran kişidir.” / Ralp Waldo Emerson Tanıştığım, konuştuğum birçok kişinin bana ortak bir sorusu var.|
|WHY ARE SOME WOMEN BEING ACQUIRED TO MALE WITH A MOTHER'S INSPIRATION? - 23/07/2020|
|WHY ARE SOME WOMEN BEING ACQUIRED TO MALE WITH A MOTHER'S INSPIRATION? Women; They act instinctively in some relationships they experience. They act with maternal instinct. They try to raise the man who acts childish. They try to rehabilitate|
|TOKSİK İNSANLARDAN VE KRONİK OLUMSUZLUKLARDAN KENDİNİZİ KORUYUN - 23/07/2020|
|TOKSİK İNSANLARDAN VE KRONİK OLUMSUZLUKLARDAN KENDİNİZİ KORUYUN Bu yazımda toksik insanlar, sergilediği davranış şekillerinden ve kronik olumsuzluklardan bahsedeceğim. Hepimizin zaman zaman|
|PROTECT YOURSELF FROM TOXIC PEOPLE AND CHRONIC IMMUNITIES - 23/07/2020|
|PROTECT YOURSELF FROM TOXIC PEOPLE AND CHRONIC IMMUNITIES In this article, I will talk about toxic people, their behavior patterns and chronic negativities. As we all experience from time to time,|